Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The man I love,,


                       
                                                          ♥ *ِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم*♥
 


People said Romeo & Juliet is the greatest love story ever,,,but it cant beat my love story.I was told that a man loves me loooong time ago but I confuse because we never met.How can you love someone you never met??

He sacrificed all his life to me.He gave everything he has just to make me happy.He fought for me.He lead my dark way..He dun sleep well because he want me to have a better life.  And with that much,how can  I dun love him ?

But we never speak.We never meet.We never see each other. But whenever I close my eyes,I can feel him.

So,what can I do to prove my love to  him?

 I stalk him.I read all about him.I must know everything inwardly and outwardly. His favourite is also my favourite.  I tell about him to all my friends,I share,I spread,I convey all his words . I revive his Sunnah.I cant go to sleep unless I send him 10 times 'love sms' because  I wish to meet him in my dreams!

You guys r lucky  because Im gonna  tell you who is he.



The man is Prophet s.a.w,,,I love him and I proud to say that!

The Prophet s.a.w went to the (Baqi`) cemetery and said, “May you be secured from punishment, O dwellers of abode of the believers! We, if Allah wills, will follow you. I wish we see my brothers.” The Companions said, “O Messenger of Allah! Are not we your brothers?” He said, “You are my Companions, but my brothers are those who have not come into the world yet.” [Muslim]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com